Inspiring Parents – Creating Champions In Sport and Life (R)
Following on the success of his book Inspiring Champions, sports psychologist Henning Gericke asks you, “Do you need to be an Inspiring Parent?” Purchase Inspiring Parents – Creating Champions In Sport and Life now and allow Henning will teach you how to:
- Challenge your definition of success.
- Identify beliefs that will empower you and your child.
- Understand the difference between positive and negative pressure on your child.
- Allow your child to fail and make peace with imperfection.
- Focus on forming a partnership with the coach.
- Strive to be a spiritual teacher for your child.
- Become aware of a growth versus a fixed mindset.
- Learn what wise parenting is all about.
- Be able to make a distinction between self-confidence and self-esteem.
- Become aware that your child’s brain profile and preference may differ from other children.
By living these powerful principles, you will be able to give your child the greatest gift.